Tada's Goal: The rules
1. Each week buy the items listed and store them.
2. Use a permanent marker to write the date purchased to aid in stock rotation.
3. Buy the largest quantity you can afford and store, don't go overboard and stay within your budget.
4. If you miss a week, skip it and go on. Don't get behind.
5. Replace items as you use them
6. Share good deals with your friends and family. Everyone loves discounts
7. Store properly
Week 10: Extra first aid...... q-tips, cotton balls, gauze, pads, wraps, tape, splits, etc...
You don't have to go to over board with this week. This is extra first aid type stuff that you don't use all that often but is really good to have on hand for the just in case.