Tada's Goal: The rules
1. Each week buy the items listed and store them.
2. Use a permanent marker to write the date purchased to aid in stock rotation.
3. Buy the largest quantity you can afford and store, don't go overboard and stay within your budget.
4. If you miss a week, skip it and go on. Don't get behind.
5. Replace items as you use them
6. Share good deals with your friends and family. Everyone loves discounts
7. Store properly
This one is a little tricky for my family. Mostly because some of us are gluten free and some are not. But there are so many great products out right now. Some of our favorite gluten free pancake mix is the Cherrybrook Kitchen brand and we use the gluten free Bisquick to make gluten free pizza crust which is really good. You can also make your own pancake mix from your favorite recipe (just the dry ingredients) and store it in an air tight container, then when you are ready to use it mix in the wet ingredients (i.e. eggs, milk, oil, etc).