Tada's Goal: The rules
1. Each week buy the items listed and store them.
2. Use a permanent marker to write the date purchased to aid in stock rotation.
3. Buy the largest quantity you can afford and store, don't go overboard and stay within your budget.
4. If you miss a week, skip it and go on. Don't get behind.
5. Replace items as you use them
6. Share good deals with your friends and family. Everyone loves discounts7. Store properly
Tada's Goal: Week 34 - Canned tuna and salmon. This week stock up on tuna and salmon. But remember, buy only items your family will eat. We don't eat salmon or much fish at all at my house. My kids hate it. They will eat these little tuna salad lunch kits and we eat lots of chicken, so I stocked up on those things instead.