Tada's Goal: The rules
1. Each week buy the items listed and store them.
2. Use a permanent marker to write the date purchased to aid in stock rotation.
3. Buy the largest quantity you can afford and store, don't go overboard and stay within your budget.
4. If you miss a week, skip it and go on. Don't get behind.
5. Replace items as you use them
6. Share good deals with your friends and family. Everyone loves discounts
7. Store properly
Week 23: Cheese!!! ***Buy in bulk and cut into smaller portions and place in freezer safe bags and freeze. When you are almost out of cheese in your fridge just pull out a frozen brick of cheese, put it in your refrigerator and let is thaw over night.**