Tada's Goal - The rules
1. Each week buy the items listed and store them.
2. Use a permanent marker to write the date purchased to aid in stock rotation.
3. Buy the largest quantity you can afford and store, don't go overboard and stay within your budget.
4. If you miss a week, skip it and go on. Don't get behind.
5. Replace items as you use them.
6. Share good deals with your family, friends and neighbors. Everyone loves a good deal.
7. Store Properly
*If there are 5 weeks in a month I go back to something I missed or stock up on something else.
Now that we know the rules, let's get started.
Week 1: Popcorn
Popcorn is one of the healthiest foods anyone can eat. It has large amount of calories, protein, minerals and vitamins… and all-around food. For centuries corn has been basic in diets of many civilizations because it abundantly provides so many different nutrients. Today it still is among leading foods health-giving qualities.
I bought a variety of popcorn so it can be used in different ways. Microwaveable, because we eat it a lot. Regular popcorn to be used with a hot air popper. And Jiffypop in case the power is out and you need to pop it using a fire or over a candle.